How we’re working to protect you during Covid-19
Here at Moon Valley Plumbing the safety and protection of our customers has always been paramount in our minds. During this outbreak of the Coronavirus, we at Moon Valley Plumbing will continue to follow our safety practices.
- Our service technician will wear fresh gloves and shoe covers at all times while in your home
- Our service technician will clean all surfaces they come into contact with while in your home.
- Our service technician will perform his job in a safe manner
- Our service technicians are annually background and drug tested for your peace of mind.
We are adding to our already strict policies the following
- Our service technician will not offer to shake your hand
- Our service technician will remain at a safe social distance
- Our customers will be asked to give a photo approval of the work done so they do not have to touch our Ipads.
- Credit card numbers can be given verbally so the technician does not have to make contact with your card.
What we are asking you to do for us:
- Please remain a safe social distance
- Cut down on the number of people in the area of the home where we will need to be working.
- Have the area clear so the technician will not need to interact with many items in your home
- If someone in the home has been ill in anyway, please disclose that to the dispatchers so we can take additional safety precautions.
We know you have many choices for your plumbing emergencies. We greatly appreciate your confidence in us as we get through this time together.